§ 1 Scope of application, definition of terms
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter also referred to as "GTC") of Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. (hereinafter also referred to as "we") apply to all contracts concluded by a consumer or entrepreneur (hereinafter also referred to as "Customer") with Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. as seller with regard to the goods and services listed in our online shop.
(2) The general terms and conditions (AGB) listed by the seller shall apply exclusively, unless expressly agreed otherwise. The inclusion of the purchaser's own conditions is objected to. Deviating, conflicting or supplementary general terms and conditions of the customer shall not therefore become part of the contract.
(3) Consumer in the sense of these General Terms and Conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity. Entrepreneur in the sense of these General Terms and Conditions is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity that acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity when concluding a legal transaction.
(4) Our offer is aimed at end consumers in the European Union, Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein. The ordered goods are not intended for resale.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract, non-binding information, obligations of the customer
(1) All information on our goods and prices prior to the conclusion of the contract are subject to confirmation and non-binding. The product images do not always have to match the appearance of the delivered products. After the manufacturers have renewed their product ranges, there may be changes in the appearance of the products. Warranty claims do not exist in this respect.
(2) The offers of the products in the online shop do not represent a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue, which merely represents a non-binding invitation to the customer to submit a binding offer.
(3) The purchaser can submit an offer by completely filling out and confirming the online order form provided by Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. In doing so, the customer must first place the selected goods in the virtual shopping basket and go through the electronic ordering process. Subsequently, by clicking on the button "Buy now" which concludes the ordering process, the customer makes a legally binding offer with regard to the goods and services added to the shopping basket. After submitting the order and thus submitting an offer to conclude a contract, the customer receives an order confirmation by automated e-mail to the e-mail address provided by him. This e-mail then constitutes the acceptance of the contract by Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. In the event that technical problems occur or the e-mail address provided by the purchaser cannot be delivered, the acceptance of the offer can also be made by sending the ordered goods.
(4) Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. may accept the Customer's offer within ten days. The assumption can be made as follows:
- By a written order confirmation by e-mail. The decisive time of acceptance is the receipt of the order confirmation by the customer.
- By delivery of the ordered goods. The decisive time of acceptance is the receipt of the goods by the customer.
- By request for payment from Habsburg Advisory Trust reg.
If we do not accept the customer's offer within the aforementioned period, this shall be deemed a rejection of the offer. A contract will then not be concluded.
(5) The period for the declaration of acceptance begins on the day after the dispatch of the offer of the purchaser and ends at the end of the tenth day following the dispatch of the offer.
(6) As soon as the offer is submitted via the online order form, this contract text will be stored by Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. and sent to the customer after dispatch of the order. The orders are archived by Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. on its website. If the customer has created a free customer account, he can retrieve his orders free of charge via his password-protected customer account by entering his login data.
(7) The order processing usually takes place via e-mail and automated order processing. The Customer must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him when placing the order is correct so that he can receive the e-mails sent by Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. at this address. When using spam filters, the Customer must ensure that all e-mails sent by Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. can be delivered.
(8) All information provided by the customer during the ordering process must be up-to-date and correspond to the truth. The customer may not pass on his password to third parties. The password must be inaccessible to unauthorised persons. The login name and password must be stored separately. All data must be stored securely. The Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. must be notified immediately in text form of any loss or transfer of the data. For misuse, e.g. for any unauthorized orders from third parties with the customer's password and the resulting claims, the customer shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions.
§ 3 Delivery, Delivery Conditions, Reservation of Title, Transfer of Risk, Interruption of Delivery
(1) We deliver to the countries listed in the dispatch overview to delivery service capable addresses in the delivery areas indicated on the website.
(2) We deliver to the address which the customer has indicated as the delivery address in his customer area/account on our website. A change of address becomes effective for the delivery, which is to take place at the earliest on the 8th day after expiry of the day of the change of address.
(3) The purchaser undertakes to ensure that the personal delivery of the goods is possible at the delivery address indicated by him. If handover is not possible, the customer shall be in default of acceptance.
(4) If it is not possible to park the goods, the contract can also be fulfilled by delivering the goods to a neighbouring household or business.
(5) If the goods have not yet been paid for at the time of personal delivery, we reserve the right of ownership until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Liability for defects
(1) If there is a defect in the purchased item, the statutory provisions shall apply.
(2) If the customer has requested subsequent performance by way of a replacement delivery and this has taken place, the customer shall be obliged to return the previously delivered goods to Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. within 14 days of receipt of the replacement delivery or to destroy them after consultation.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs; due date; payment; set-off; retention
(1) All prices are inclusive of VAT and, unless otherwise agreed, exclusive of shipping costs. Shipping costs, if any, will be indicated separately with the respective order.
(2) The claims of Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. are due immediately. If payment is made in advance, the customer must transfer the outstanding amount to the account of Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. within 7 working days of receipt of the order confirmation if this function is activated. The customer can find the account data in the order confirmation. If the customer is in default of payment, interest of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate shall be charged on the purchase price during the default period.
(3) Payment can be made by the methods indicated on the website. The payment of the goods takes place after choice of the orderer by cash in advance, with Visa or Mastercard (credit card) and digital currency (Bitcoin, Ethereum) after conclusion of the sales contract.
(4) You are only entitled to a right of set-off if your counterclaims have been legally established or are ready for decision or are undisputed by us. This does not apply to contractual or other claims arising from the initiation or execution of this contractual relationship. You are only entitled to exercise a right of retention insofar as your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Promotion vouchers
(1) Publication of the vouchers (discount codes or similar) on commercial or third-party sites, such as voucher sites, deal blogs and forums, is only permitted with the written consent of Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. If a voucher code is shared with third parties without the written consent of Habsburg Advisory Trust reg., the voucher code will be deleted. Likewise, all remaining credit balances available at that time shall lose their validity.
(2) The redemption conditions for vouchers (discount codes, etc.) depend on the corresponding promotions. Unless individual voucher conditions have been specified, the vouchers cannot be combined with other discount campaigns. A subsequent crediting of vouchers is not possible.
§ 7 Liability, Obligations of the Purchaser
(1) Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. shall be liable in the event of damages for the customer arising from all contractual, quasi-contractual and statutory, including tortious, claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses as follows:
Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. as seller shall be liable without limitation on any legal grounds whatsoever
- in case of intent or gross negligence
- in case of negligent or intentional injury to life, body or health
- on the basis of a guarantee promise, unless otherwise agreed
- according to the product liability law
(2) If Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. as seller negligently breaches an essential contractual obligation, liability shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical of the contract. Essential contractual obligations are obligations the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which the customer regularly relies and may rely (cardinal obligation).
(3) In cases other than those mentioned in paragraphs 1 and 2, the liability of Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. shall be excluded irrespective of the legal ground.
(4) The liability provisions in the above paragraphs shall also apply to personal liability of the organs, employees and vicarious agents of Habsburg Advisory Trust reg.
(5) The customer is obliged to carefully read and observe product, consumption and warning notices for delivered products before use.
§ 8 Data protection
For data protection, please refer to our data protection notice at www.imperialcosmetics.com
§ 9 Right of Withdrawal and Cancellation Policy
You can revoke your contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods (in the case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery).
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, Habsburg Advisory Trust reg.
Mitteldorf, P.O. Box 466, FL - 9490 Vaduz
inform you by means of a clear declaration (e.g. by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) about your decision to revoke a contract. You can use the following model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
Sample withdrawal form
with the Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. Mitteldorf, P.O. Box 466, FL - 9490 Vaduz
Ordered on/received on ...................................................................................................................................................................................................
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation:
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to Habsburg Advisory Trust reg. Mitteldorf, P.O. Box 466, FL - 9490 Vaduz immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this agreement at the latest.
This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. They shall be liable for any depreciation of the goods only if such depreciation is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary to examine their nature, properties and functionality.